2021 Eagle Nation Mud Run Information:
Welcome to LCS Annual Eagle Nation Mud Run! The run is a 5K race through varied terrain and obstacles. It is a challenging course that seasoned mud runners will love, but those who are looking to try something new are welcome as well.
- Date/Time - April 10, 2021
- Check-in is from 9:00 to 10:00 am
- Race starts at 11:00 am
- Location -
- Thomas Falls Outdoor Adventure & Event Center
- 5543 US Hwy 259 North
- Diana, Texas
- Entry Fee - (Note: Online Registration is no longer available. You can still register in person on race day.)
- Registration: Register in person on race day.
- Entry Fees: Entry Fee includes lunch after the race and access to family fun
- Early Bird Fee: ($40) Registration must be received by Sunday, April 4 to
- receive early bird pricing and guarantee yourself a goodie
- Late Entry Fee: ($50) Those who register Monday, April 5 - Saturday, April
- 10 can still register online or in person the morning of the
- event. T-shirt and goodie bag are not guaranteed for late
- Waiver - All participants and guests must sign the waiver form to attend.
- Race Course - A challenging 5K mud run across the Thomas Falls Outdoor
- Adventure property including 16 incredible obstacles.
- Proceeds - All proceeds benefit Longview Christian School.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Please remember this is a family-friendly event. Participants are asked to be considerate of others in their conduct, language, and modesty. Thank you for helping us have a great day of good, "clean", muddy fun!
- All runners and their guests (non-runners) must register, check-in, and complete a waiver (Click on the waiver tab on the left).
- All runners must be able to swim. The water pits can range from 2'-1/2" to 8' deep (or more) depending on the weather.
- Minors 14-17 years old, who are able to swim, may run the course without adult supervision. 14 and 15 years old must wear a life-jacket at all times during water obstacles. No exceptions! Life jackets will be available, but it will be helpful if you can bring your own.
- Youth 7-13 years old, who are able to swim, may participate in the event only when accompanied by an adult runner and must wear a life-jacket at all times during water obstacles. No exceptions! Life jackets will be available, but it will be helpful if you can bring your own.Children may not be able to successfully complete some of the obstacles.
- Participants will have 1-1/2 hours to complete the 5K course. After 1-1/2 hours the course will close and all participants must exit the course.
- All participants must wear a race bib at all times. Your time may be affected if you cross the finish line without a bib and/or you may be disqualified.
- The Mud Run Course will be clearly marked. Participants must stay on the marked course unless otherwise directed by Race Officials. Participants must complete each lap and every obstacle of the course in its entirety to Qualify for the WIN of their division. Skipping any obstacles or SHORT CUTTING throughout the event will result in ineligibility for a win. If a participant is unable to complete an obstacle, their time is not registered. Youth division may have difficulty with some obstacles. If none of the youth runners completes all obstacles, then the youth runner that completed the most obstacles (with the fastest time) will be the winner.
- We reserve the right to close any obstacle for any length of time, for any reason, without regard for such closure’s impact upon the event’s competitiveness.
- We reserve the right to divide the run into more than one heat depending on the number of participants.
- There are absolutely no refunds, or transfers of, race registrations. Eagle Nation Mud Run is a rain or shine event that will be held in all weather conditions. To clarify, we will never cancel a course solely because of weather conditions. However, we reserve the right to evaluate the safety of the course and delay start times or remove people from the course at their discretion.
- Any and all disputes will be settled by the Race Official, whose decision is final, and is not subject to appeal.
- We STRONGLY encourage all participants to obtain a sign-off from their doctor certifying that they are fit enough to engage in the event.
- There will be a rinse station provided. Remember to bring a towel & extra set of clothing & shoes. Small lockers are available. Bring your own lock.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page (FAQ) for answers to most questions.