We would like to thank you for your interest in Longview Christian School or the LCS Early Learning Center. We have a simple enrollment procedure that you will need to follow in order to complete the admissions process.
LCS Early Learning Center Enrollment Process (6 weeks-K4):
- Please call 903.297.3501 and schedule an appointment for an ELC tour and to meet our Director and staff.
- Submit the completed ELC Application Packet (found under "Forms"), along a non-refundable registration fee of $65.00 to the school office.
- LCS will call and inform parents of acceptance within 7 days of submitting the application form.
- Submit copies of the child's immunization records to the school office.
Longview Christian School Enrollment Process (K-12th):
- Please call 903.297.3501 and schedule an appointment for a school tour.
- Submit the completed LCS Application Packet (found under "Forms"), along with copies of any standardized test scores and prior report cards, and a non-refundable application fee of $25.00 to the school office.
- If deemed necessary, the school principal will schedule an assessment test for your child.
- Acceptance will be determined based on submitted paperwork, previous school records, and our assessment of the student's ability to benefit from attending LCS.
- LCS will send a letter informing parents of acceptance within 7 days of submitting all required paperwork.
- After acceptance notification, please complete and return the LCS Other Forms (found under "Forms").
- Submit above forms along with copies of student's birth certificate and immunization records to the school office.