Thank you for your interest in employment at Longview Christian School. All of our teachers and staff recognize that it is a privilege to work with the students at LCS everyday. We consider it to be a calling from God to positively impact our students through our words and deeds. At Longview Christian School, we are always looking for qualified, Christian teachers who have a gifting to work with children. Current available positions are listed below. Please follow the application procedures as described.
Employment at Longview Christian School is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or reference to race, gender, national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. Longview Christian School is a religious educational ministry, permitted to make hiring decisions on the basis of religion. All prospective and current employees must agree with Longview Christian School's mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school's statement of faith and the school's declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity.
Early Learning Center (6 weeks - PreK):
We strive to provide an age-appropriate, educational environment for our ELC students. Teachers must be able to maintain the balance between proper classroom control and building a creative, relational educational experience. As we are a Christian organization, we are always looking for ways to teach the students Christian principles and Godly character. Our teachers must exemplify this lifestyle to the children. Previous childcare/teaching experience is preferred.
To apply for a position in the Early Learning Center:
- Download and complete the application. Mail or drop off completed application to the school. Click to download: ELC Teacher Application
- Download the ELC teacher handbook and familiarize yourself with our policies and procedures. Click to download: ELC Teacher Handbook
- Call the office (903.297.3501) and speak with our Director or Assistant Director to schedule an interview.
Longview Christian School (K - 12th):
Teachers and staff at LCS must always look to incorporate educational excellence and Biblical instruction in their interaction with the students. We desire that our teachers have an appropriate educational background, experience in the classroom, and a personal relationship with God.
To apply for a teaching position at LCS:
- Download and complete the application. Mail completed application to the school with a copy of your resume. Click to download: LCS Teacher Application Click to download: LCS Staff/Substitute/Coach Application
- Complete the Employee Background Check paperwork.
- Download the LCS teacher handbook and familiarize yourself with our policies and procedures. Click to download: LCS Faculty Handbook
- Once we receive your application, we will call you to set up a time to interview with our Principal and Administrator.
LCS openings for 2019-2020 school year:
- - Kindergarten teacher
- - 4th grade teacher
- - 5th grade teacher
- - Junior high teacher
- - High school teacher
- - Athletic director
- - Substitute teachers