We would like to thank you for your interest in Longview Christian School or the LCS Early Learning Center. We have a simple enrollment procedure that you will need to follow in order to complete the admissions process.
Longview Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic orgin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Kindergarten - 12th Grade Application Process:
- Schedule an Interview/Tour of the School
- Submit completed Online Application and pay the application fee
- Submit the following by uploading in this application or submitting directly to the school: Standardized test scores, Prior report cards
- Schedule Admissions Testing, if necessary
Early Learning Center Application Process (6 weeks old - PreK):
- Please call 903.297.3501 and schedule an appointment for an ELC tour and to meet our Director and staff.
- Submit the completed ELC Application Packet, along a non-refundable registration fee of $65.00 to the school office.
- LCS will call and inform parents of acceptance within 7 days of submitting the application form.
- Submit copies of the child's immunization records to the school office.